About NSW ITAB
The NSW Industry Training Advisory Body (ITAB) role for metal and engineering; process manufacturing; and textiles, clothing and footwear now resides with Manufacturing Skills Australia (MSA). The ITAB role is to provide advice about industry training needs and related issues to the NSW Department of Industry – Training Services NSW (TSN).
The NSW ITAB covers qualifications, training pathways and other NSW training issues in the following industry sectors:
- metal, engineering and boating
- process manufacturing, including chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral products, plastics and rubber
- laboratory operations
- recreational vehicles
- textiles, clothing and footwear
- competitive systems and practices
- environmental monitoring and sustainable operations.
NSW ITAB is supported by the NSW Department of Industry.